Saturday, June 26, 2010

Story In SMS

I tried a new idea of writing a story in SMS. It was challenging due to number of characters limitation. But it was a interesting adventure. Have I succeeded? Don't know. When I sent it as SMS to few friends, I received good response.

Can I sell this idea to mobile operators? Let me know your opinion.

Here are couple of Stories In SMS:

Advice
She said " I am what I am. You are what you are. Let us not cross each others path, for we might fall in love". I did not heed to her advice. Now together we are raising two kids!

My Raavan (Little elaborated here than actual SMS)
(With due respect to Ramayana & Director Maniratnam!)
Raavan kidnaps sita. Rama decides to take revenge by allowing Raavan to keep Sita. Sita starts throwing tantrum & demands a lot of luxury at Ashokavan. Raavan is in financial crisis. Rama is not waging war. Raavan is worried. So he decides to send off Sita. In climax Sita takes polygraph test to know her heart. It reveals that she loves pani puri more than Ram or Raavan.!

- VidyaShankar Harapanahalli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi vidya,

Your idea of writing a story in SMS is good.

Sathish kumar