So today we are in time, where loads of questions are floating around us. Relevant or irrelevant?! it is not important, but we see lot of questions. We question governments, parents, teachers, irresponsible public, celebrities, sport persons etc. There are forums to ask questions. There are lot TV programs to ask questions. There are separate sections in most of news papers to ask all type of questions; question related to technology, health, personal, Civic issue, international issues etc. But what is conveniently forgotten is questioning ourselves. Why? you might ask, why not!
In that quest, I asked myself few important, irritating, irrelevant questions. You are most welcome to add to this list:
- What would I do when I have nothing to do?
- Whom do I think of calling when I have no one to call?
- Whom do I trust when everyone distrust me?
- When I have everything in life what do I miss most?
- When I can be anything I wish, why do I am what I am today?
Dear Reader, Turn that quizzical look towards yourself :-)
Happy Questioning yourself!