Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Menopause of a budding writer! - (Weird, Trash)

Menopause of a budding writer! - (Weird, Trash)

Man, I am an author who use to write regularly and easily or 'used to write' I should say. Why? because I am not able to write anything these days. I guess weather is bad or India is winning cricket matches or because of LeT or LTTE... I don't know... looks like American conspiracy... or aliens have hijacked my mind... let me know if you find my mind...

I guess real reason is no girl has fallen for me.... so urgently need to fall in love... Girls apply immediately with full scape photograph with clothes on....

Bloody pervert you might think... but not true... I relieve myself thrice a day... lot of hard work though... I need to get married soon as I am tired of all this hard (and hand) work... Bloody government is doing nothing about it... Let China invade us give me a solution...

I am feeling better now, See!!! I am able to write now. Ideas started flowing, you see... Nothing else matters now periods sorry period!

Let me write story of Mohini now....


----*----*----*----
Mohini


By reading story title as Mohini, I know you started imagining a picture of beautiful ghost in white sari. Not true. Mohini is my colleague who used to tortured me day and night by touting her beauty! I think it was just a coincident. Last week all days, we entered and left the office at same time. In lift she would stand next to me, try to look directly into my eyes, as I was about to respond or say something she would innocently gaze at other way. One day I had enough of her, I summed up all my courage and asked " Do you know the IPL score?" Before she could answer, I almost fainted because of my stupid insipid question. Bloody Hell!!!

No comments: