Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My theories and my wife's actions

"Let’s go for honeymoon in India", I said after marriage
"What? I won’t come with you", she said with rage

"Pick the name of our daughter that I want", I said in a strong voice
She coolly refused and kept a name of her choice

I told her to wait for recession to end to buy gold
She purchased it and said my thinking was very old

I asked, "Will you ever agree to any of my actions"?
She said, "Yes, but I take care of all your transactions"

I have realized that I am just a man of theory
She controls all my actions just like a magical fairy

I know by now that she is a woman of action
Whatever she does is always right, that’s my satisfaction :-)

3 comments:

VidyaShankar Harapanahalli said...

Looks like you are happy that way! :-)

Madhukar Hebbar said...

Ha ha ha :-)

nice one :-)

Maverick said...

:))) ..... nice one maga!!!.....